The game will be available for pur-cheese on January 21st!
Warsaw, Poland - January 14th, 2022 - Crunching Koalas is happy to announce that MouseCraft, a challenging puzzle experience for players of all ages, will soon be available on Xbox One.
In MouseCraft, players help a mad cat-scientist Schrödinger carry out experiments involving mice, traps and tetromino blocks, to power his mysterious machine. The goal is to make sure the mice safely arrive at their cheese plate, by strategically manipulating different types of blocks. The game puts emphasis on logical thinking and puzzle-solving skills, while simultaneously maintaining a light-hearted spirit, which makes it a perfect fit for the players of all ages.
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style - freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Chill out listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
About Crunching Koalas
Crunching Koalas is a Warsaw-based studio that focuses on bringing exceptional games to players across all platforms. They have worked on many recognisable and critically acclaimed games (Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, Darkwood and This War of Mine are just a few). Their ever-expanding portfolio is full of great, indie titles and with new projects coming in every year, it is only expected to grow.